Whether you’re erecting a home, paving a highway, or balancing atop a city skyscraper, contractors are exposed to perilous situations. If you are a general contractor, a sub contractor, or a specialty contractor, it is essential to protect your business with contractor liability insurance.
Brooks Barbee Agency has dedicated agents with experience covering independent contractor insurance needs. We can insure your business for each specific project you are hired for. From home renovations to building demolitions, we will cover your contractors business from top to bottom.
The following contractors insurance coverage’s may include, but not be limited to:
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation insurance
- Bonds - License and Permit
- Builders Risk
- Heavy Equipment and Contractors Hand Tools
- Commercial Auto
- Life and Health Insurance
- Tool Insurance
In addition to basic Business Owners Policy coverages for contractors, we have others forms on insurance, that you may encounter during the performance of you job. Some of these coverages include:
- Limited property of others liability, including "faulty workmanship."
- Pollution Insurance, which can cover you if pollutants are left at the job site.
- Building and business personal property at replacement cost.
- Business income
So give us a call, or fill out our simple "Get a Quote" form and we'll be in touch right away. Looking for contractor insurance in Cary North Carolina contact Brooks Barbee Agency for a free, no obligation business insurance quote.